--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, laughinggull108 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Xeno, you are taking this as a joke, right???

Yes indeed. I just am unable to be on FFL continuously. I had a doctor's
appointment today, and a family member is ill to boot. Damn, I misplaced my
rudraksha mala that I had made out of garlic and onion croûtons and tennis
string. What will his Implacability think of this grievous inattentiveness?
Maybe it is all for the best. It had only 104 croûtons as I had to save a few
for a salad. Perhaps his Infiniteness will be placated when I garland him with
a wreath of pitcher plants and Venus flytraps (especially fine in insect
plagued slum areas of Indian cities).