I took Robin's last post to Curtis and removed all of Curtis' and Ann's
comments and pasted all of Robin's posts into the text compactor
http://www.textcompactor.com/ and it choked, the text was too long. So I split
it into two sections, reduced the length to 10% and then reduced the remainder
by about 50%. This is the result:

Robin:

'No, you will scrupulously avoid this, because it might get you trapped inside
where truth is--truth which does not wish to be exploited for ends which
falsify why it exists.'

'You are saying here, Curtis, that Barry formed a dislike for A and Robin; "So
you only see the version of Barry that applies to you, a person he does not
respect"--meaning: A fails to realize that, outside of A, Barry does
demonstrate vulnerability--but A can't see this because she is subjectively
reacting to Barry's dislike of her. You did not in your representation of what
I said about Barry (you took over what that analysis was and made it over into
your own image of what you wanted it to be: there was hardly anything left of
it after that) indicate you were at all interested in anything but defending
Barry and getting rid of my analysis. "Funny thing"--it starts off as a
cliché, and just dies away in the saying of it.'

'Ann has done her best to be fair and just to Barry here, Curtis.'

'If you really did possess such a perspective, why have you allowed AWB to fall
into such ignorance about Barry, because her perspective has not been informed
by your own (re: Barry Wright)? So I conclude: Yes, what AWB declares about
Barry's predictability is unassailable--and only you have sealed this by how
you have responded to this assertion, Curtis.'

'I have analyzed the "Limited" character of Barry Wright in my analysis,
Curtis. And that's not going to happen, because Barry would not give you that
opportunity, and neither will your experience or your modus operandi.'

'The point Ann is making here, Curtis, is that you and Barry have this tacit
pact (I assume it has not been ritualized through ceremony or handshakes): You
have my back; You have my back; I have your back--at all times.'