Share,

The physicist is making a bold statement there and she knows it.  She's asking
for a strong backlash when she said time existed even before the Big Bang.  I
can see the following questions coming up:  Is Time the essence of God or
vice-versa?  Is there time in heaven or the unified field?  Is there a prime
mover or the cause of Time?  What proof does she have to make such statements?

JR