Trowbridge,
Someone sent me this e-mail on the side, seems it is pretty fair about the
situation here:
[paste]
" this is so well written he speaks for many - the majority in my mind. His
insight on resolving conflict and misperceiving negativity is priceless.
..  he obviously has a grip on the ball. And, I think Maharishi Foundation,
even though suffering some, is run better than this, but this is a very
accurate picture of MUM and the Dome. Regrettably it doesn't seem to change.
Since it is a top down organization it does not seem to be a surprise with
Bevan and Dougb still well entrenched.

No change can thus be expected from them. There is a struggle going on and I do
not think that they will let go easily or without casualties. They might sink
the whole ship yet.

Then it is up to us to carry on -  which is what we are doing anyway.
[end paste]

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jwtrowbridge" <johnwtrowbridge@...>