> > Strip clubs exploit women as sex objects.
>
> Yes and no. I've had several clients who were "exotic"
> dancers and they absolutely hated the work,

Not arguing your experience, but its hard to extraoplate much from a
"self-selective" sample of two. (I am not implying that you are
extrapolating such. Some might)

(Self-selective -- that is the dancers were not chosen from a random
sampling process, but took actions -- went to see a shrink -- that by
their actions indicates that they may be dancers that were having
issues with thier jobs. Even if 30 girls came to you, such a group is
not necessarily representative of the population of dancers.)

> but loved
> the money.

Its hard to argue explotation, which Vaj has, when the money is so good.

> What bothered them most was not their
> nudity or physical contact with the men, but the
> pretending to be attracted to and interested in the
> men.

Not unparallel to many jobs where one has to pretend to like and be
interested in their customers. I am in awe of real-estate agents and
the social face they have to wear, their need to be "on" 24/7 etc.
Lots of other professions have similar "performance" roles. It is not
exploitation in and of itself.

Or co-workers / bosses. Getting along, subtley kissing up, living with
intrigue, is at the core of white-collar corporate life. It can be
"bothersome", draining, irritating.

While many if not most jobs have a downside, people are generally free
to weigh the postives and negatives of a job. White-collar employees
and skilled tradesmen generally have free will to keep their job, in
spite of the negatives, or to leave it and seek something new. Perhaps
at lower pay and prestige. Still, such employees are not "exploited".

> Also the relating of the men to them as sex
> objects was very wearing.

Woman everywhere, I imagine, can get weary of such. That does not make
the case, in itself, that women are exploited  because they are
objectified by some men. Lots of people are objectified in some fashion.