Judy, honey, hopefully you have extinguished your fifty posts for the
week,  But thank you, thank you very much for this Share - Monsanto
tirade.  This truly is one for the records books.  Share's stature in
your mind is of global proportions.  Yes, it's true, I've liked her from
the start, but you are elevating her status to a whole other level.
But it's pretty good entertainment, if it wasn't so poisonous to the
person spewing it.