Do a search on the numerous times I have discussed dissociation, often about my
own experiences with it, to see why Judy didn't quote from any of them. but
instead, went to Wiki to not only change the context, but to change the actual
term to depersonalization and dereaization to make it all sound more dramatic.

My point had nothing to do with that, but I never got to it because you
followed Judy down the rabbit hole. (tip of the hat to Richard)

When you dissociate from your emotions here as reflected in your language, you
start your abusive routine.  It is very obvious to me.

Dissociation (as I have discussed at length here, has a useful function in
certain contexts, and is not pathological unless you are stuck in it and can't
choose to associate into our feelings.  My point to you had nothing to do with
that extreme of the spectrum.

You are too busy doing troll work to have a discussion with Ravi, so I
immediately lost interest.