I try to be honest Ravi.  It's hard here on FFL, but I have my afterlife to
consider and I take my karma seriously.  I am getting older.  I don't want to
be reincarnated as a rat.  A cat would be O.K.  A dog would be fine, with a
friendly owner who exercised me and fed me well (I mean how much closer to God
might I get?)