Honesty is good. But I don't believe in the notions of karma and
reincarnation, unless karma meant actions we perform. But even then - I
think being in service of truth and being aligned with the existence's will
is what works for me - even if that means I am rude and insulting, I have
an extremely low tolerance for bullshit, purveyors of bullshit who think
they can peddle their bullshit unchallenged. My challenge this lifetime has
been to properly channel this anger, it would overwhelm me with confusion,
burden, guilt earlier but now I feed off it. I can now precisely target
these peddlers of bullshit without letting my anger overwhelm me.

Anyway I digress - I don't think you or anyone else will reincarnate -
animal or not. I am actually in line with Christianity here - I'm too
narcissistic, Ravi has only been created once and will exist for the rest
of the eternity, I will not accept anything else unless I can come back as
a better me again and I will fight for it tooth and nail :-)

But of course there is no proof of reincarnation of individuals, unless
reincarnation meant manifestations of consciousness, as in consciouness
incarnates again and again which then again implies there will be only one
Ravi and Emily - all this is subject to modification though - who fucking
knows.