 From: Buck <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2013 10:25 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Free Feast and Flight, Saturday, May 11th

Dear Om Tat Sat;
It is a remarkable thing about this little town of Fairfield, Iowa that there
is so much spirituality going on all the time.  'So much to do, so little
time'.  And so many choices at any moment.  I would love to attend your kirtan
and meal.  Except that I have an obligation to attend the May Fair today at the
same time.  I may drop by your satsang afterwards for left-overs.  This is so
Fairfield.
Welcome to the spiritual marketplace which is Fairfield.
It's a joy,
-Buck in the Dome