in Fairfield, It's like there has been a cultural protection or predisposition
in meditators generally against these other more mood-making or faith-based
kinds of groups encroaching very far.  It's like the TM'ers are more scientific
and immune from too much iron age belief structures.  You know, Maharishi did
study a degree in physics.  Modern science and the scientific process was after
all part of his spiritual revival.  Very 21st Century.
-Buck in the Dome