--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> I am seeking understanding and new insights. Quite so. None of my
> views are laid in cement. And my identity is not at all tied to my
> views or their "correctness". I change my views regularly when I get
> new information or conceptual models.

Just a couple of general pointers: This is much more
along the lines of a "conceptual model" than information
per se.  But the *level* of the concept involved is much
broader and deeper and more fundamental than the
discussion has been on, with the exception of what
Sparaig has been trying to articulate.  (Maybe Vaj too,
but he's tended to use information rather than dealing
with the concept itself.)

It may even be something of an Aha! experience to
recognize what's involved, not something you reason
your way down to but a realization that changes
how you see everything from the bottom up.  (I don't
mean it's mystical or anything.)

So that's at least part of why I don't just jump in
and run on about it; it seems so self-evident to me
that I can't think how to verbalize it.