> Judy why do you think it's not useful to try to make any
> connections or draw parallels between the "hard problem"
> approach to consciousness and any Eastern system?  Is it
> that their respective definitions of consciousness are too
> different?

(How ya doin' on those extra spaces, Share?)

Well, I thought I'd already explained this, didn't I?
Maybe you missed it.

They are two very different systems based on different
assumptions, asking different questions, looking at
different things.

It doesn't matter how many times you ask, the answer is
going to be the same. The question comes from the
erroneous notion that Maharishi's teaching covers
everything. It does not.