Share,

As you mentioned, compassion applies to the heart (the field of the 5th house),
the significator for love.  The increase in compassion will have a positive
argala to the 4th house, the field of the home, neighborhood, and city.  Thus,
the person will have more peace and tranquility in this field of life.

Compassion will also have a positive argala on the third house from the 5th
house.  Thus, the 7th house will benefit which refers to relationships,
partners, co-workers, and society as a whole.  So, the person would have a
better relationship with his/her spouse.  If single, the person would be able
to find suitable spouse for marriage.

JR