That was tried for a while. There was an alternative flying hall set up in the
Tetra building for those who didn't want to go to the dome or were not allowed
in. They used to fly at the same time as in the dome, less than a half a mile
away. It lasted for a while but I don't think it's still going on. The
"problem" with dome numbers is not so much with people who have been banned,
but the fact that a large number of eligible people simply no longer want to
go.