If I had known about a "no Saints" policy before learning TM, honestly, that
type of control would have steered me far away from learning TM, absolutely.
Hindsight, when I was innocent to some of these ridicules requirements, such as
that, I would appreciated hearing from others what is going to be "expected,"
of one to use and do a "stress reduction," technique, and pay for it on top of
that!

Nothing is wrong with teaching and sharing and a fair exchange of goods for
services.
It is all the stupid requirements that make it look like a cult.
Just teach the technique and stop trying to use the word, "unstressing," for
everyone who does not kowtow to what was not up front in the first place.
Requirements for further participation in other or extended or advanced
programs, for stress reduction (using a mantra that is not to be attached to)
is insane.

I like to meditate, just get off my back on what I am doing wrong (if there is
such a thing.) if one wishes to gather a lifetime of concept and reality to
knowledge meant to help someone evolutionary as proof something is working!

"Do not mind."
 "He/she is just unstressing."
 "Oh, no you can't do this or you can't do that, blah, blah, blah."

For if not the best reason to overlook such ridicules policies, I have met a
lot of really great people who wish to pursue the betterment of their well
being as I wish to continue to do for the rest of my life.