I don't know, and you don't either, what the rationale behind the not some
saints policy, is. As much as we enjoy seeing these TMO people as a bunch of
power hungry bureaucrats, they are also responsible for how Maharishi's
policies are to be be maintained, or modified.

The TMO is anything but a charismatic organization, left to freewheel about the
vague sayings of its founder. Maharishi was pretty specific about how TM and
the TMSP are taught, and practiced.

Obviously some are going to abuse their power, as in any organization,   though
I also recognize the significant responsibility those in the TMO feel, to
uphold Maharishi's legacy.

I do agree with you that trying to effect change in the Dome policies, by
writing posts to FFL, will not accomplish much.