Yes, that weak-minded reply to Robin set the stage, that Barry was incapable of
tracking Robin's thought process, and really had no clue what the man was
talking about. Then as Barry grew increasingly frustrated with his own lack of
comprehension, his commentary on Robin grew increasingly negative and distorted.

The same response as a small child might have, when attempting to read a book
far beyond his capability. Barry is an excellent writer, for the consciousness
he reflects. The problem is that the consciousness is dim.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"