--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Yes, that weak-minded reply to Robin set the stage, that Barry was incapable
> of tracking Robin's thought process, and really had no clue what the man was
> talking about. Then as Barry grew increasingly frustrated with his own lack
> of comprehension, his commentary on Robin grew increasingly negative and
> distorted.
>
> The same response as a small child might have, when attempting to read a book
> far beyond his capability. Barry is an excellent writer, for the
> consciousness he reflects. The problem is that the consciousness is dim.

Why should Barry, or anyone be interested in Robin's thought processes? How do
you interpret what Robin says? Say you had to explain what Robin says to
someone who was, say, 15 years old, let us say I have the mental capacity of a
15 year old (and you had better believe that is what some here think). What
would you say Robin's message was?