--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:
> > >

> > > The US is now pondering how to proceed with its problems and the problems
> > > with the rest of the world.  It would too easy to say that we should
> > > solve our problems first and the rest will take care of itself.  But it
> > > needs a demand of products and services in order to harness its
> > > capabilities to supply the demand.
> > >
> > > This can only be done when the needs of the world are included in the US
> > > economic equation.  As you have pointed out, many of the countries in the
> > > world are not developed as the USA, Europe and Japan.  These countries
> > > are not as efficient politically and economically to quickly transform
> > > their cultures.
> > >
> > > IMO, these economic forces will eventually lead to a world government
> > > that would try to improve everyone's quality of life.  The US would gain
> > > because the need for improvement will be created which can be satisfied
> > > by the US production capability.
> > >

> > > In short, what I'm trying to say is that the karma of the US natal chart
> > > is powerful enough to create such a world government.
> >
> > I'm not proposing that the United Nations to take over.
> >

> > Which is exactly what is going to happen.
> >

> > What I'm proposing is that the rest of the world countries join the
> > American Union of States.
> >
> > Joining bankruptcy, you must be joking !
>
> Nabs,
>
> The countries of Portugal, Spain, Greece and Italy are having problems with
> their economies.  Their governments are clueless as to how to solve their
> high unemployment rates and national debts.  They need a stronger world
> government to take over.  The European Union is apparently not helping at all.
>
> Let's watch and find out what they do.

Haven't you paid attention ? Already in 1989 Maharishi said; "Now that
communism is gone the next to go is capitalism". We already know what will
happen, the whole world economy will collapse.
In the inevitable chaos that will follow, only the United Nations has the
structures, organization and a forum to solve the urgent needs of all the
nations of the world.