--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...> wrote:

> It seems like the people most interested in curing these npd
> and socio/psycho-paths are those who feel threatened by their
> behavior.

On this forum, it's become almost a tradition among
certain people here to diagnose FFL members they don't
like with personality disorders as a way of putting
them down. Or I should say "pretend to diagnose,"
because those who do it don't have a clue as to
whether such a diagnosis is accurate. In many cases
these faux mental health experts demonstrate an
amazing degree of ignorance of their targets' actual
personality traits as shown in their posts.

The whole thing is disgracefully inappropriate and
vicious, and those who indulge in it (Barry, Curtis,
Share, Xeno, and their toadies) should be ashamed of
themselves.

The "cure" idea, BTW, has nothing to do with
compassionate intent. It's just an extension of the
putdown.

 I am not referring to anyone here, necessarily, but probably the best way to
cure those people, is by responding appropriately to them.