Dear Xeno - please don't try to twist and manipulate my words. It was a
hypothesis - based on your, yes, lack of empathy and this manipulation. I'm
obviously not a professional, I'm just indulging in the time honored FFL
tradition of dishonesty and innuendo by slapping psychiatric labels on
others.

RE: According to Ravi, I am a sociopath, or perhaps even a psychopath.
Sorry, no empathy, no feelings of shame.