> Hi John, thanks for the clip. I agree but I'd say it a little differently:
> that it takes very developed people to find solutions to problems without
> causing a whole different set of problems.

Is this about Vastu cities or about pot growing farms that harm wildlife?

>Think Western medicine and its awful side effects.

Well, I know if you flush enough pharmaceuticals down the toilet (which lots of
people do) they are finding the fish are mutating and the effect on aquatic
life is profound.

>Marijuana I understand can ease people's pain. But now we find out that the
>environment is harmed by the farms. I say let's keep looking for solutions to
>both problems.

Most any environment is harmed by farms. When you start planting a single crop
over acres and acres of land you eliminate all biodiversity on that land. Add
the usual spraying of chemicals to control weeds and insect pests, not to
mention soil disturbance and erosion caused by plowing, you have essentially
created an unfriendly environment for any other living creature.

> As to lemons, I grate a little on my lunch every day (-:

Make sure they're organic or the skins will be full of all sorts of nasty
chemicals. "Anyone care for grated pesticide on their salad?"