> "(And I've never posted out because I "couldn't control"
> myself, BTW.)"  - Judy Stein, 1 August 2013
>
> "I have a lot more faith in my sense of why you behave
> as you do than I do in what you tell me of why you behave
> as you do."  - Judy Stein, 13 July 2013
>
> What she said.
>
> The second quote, not the first one.
>
> Buh-bye, Judy...

Just for fun, and because I've been trying to learn
a new scripting language, I wrote a script that found
posts by Alex containing the subject title "Post Count"
and then scanned them for people who have been consigned
one or more times to the Overposter's Bench.

The results are fascinating, and to everyone's surprise,
the "winner" in this Ain't Got No Self Control Contest
is *not* Judy. It's the guy who claims to be enlightened.

In the following list, the name of the poster is followed
by the rough (I am still learning this scripting language,
so the count could be a little off) number of weeks they
have spent sitting on the Overposter's Bench.

The grand total is revealing in terms of self control.
A cumulative total of *50 weeks* have been spent by
the Overposter's, sitting there twiddling their thumbs
(or whatever else they twiddle), wishing that they
could be here still posting away.

If they had had more self-control, they would have been.
There is really no other way to see it.

Jim, under his many names - 7
Judy - 5
Robert/Babaji - 5