> Emily, it sounds like you equate posting out with spontaneity, freedom,
> passion, creativity, not being stodgy, throwing caution to the wind,  and
> giving others the opportunity to miss one. Whew! I haven't realized what I've
> been deprived of by not posting out. And depriving others as well! Of course
> for Judy this time, it was simply that she miscalculated her post amount. Go
> figure!

Go figure what? What does that actually mean, that "go figure" statement you
seem to have added to your repetoire? I think you may have caught something
from Richard.

> BTW, I've only been on FFL 14 months, not year after year!

And you've had so many adventures in that short time.

> As for blessing, FFL posters bless me way more than I could ever repay. They
> make me laugh and keep me informed about current events. They tell me about
> cool high tech stuff and share beautiful music. They post great photos from
> all over the world and give me great info about ayurveda and jyotish. They
> alert me to TV and movies and books and food I might enjoy. They got me
> interested again in politics. They write wonderfully. They make me think.
> They push my buttons. They make me laugh.

You are easily satisfied on so many levels. You laugh, you find it all profound
and deep and cool here at FFL. I find it about as deep and revealing as reading
"People" magazine myself, but hey, I have no idea what you did before FFL so it
might be a giant step upwards for you towards intellectual and spiritual climax.

> As some here say, deep bow (-:

Deep bow to Emily or to the blessings bestowed by others via FFL?