 From: obbajeeba <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 2, 2013 8:07 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Just sayin'...

Thanks Share.
Nodes. One of those nodes falls into a lagna I share, Share.
The hair only frames the handsome face. :)  ....and body.

How many men born in 1952 have this mane they handle with brush and shampoo. I
know a few and it is interesting, Jyotish.

Having fun with Judy's post out. Wanted to humor her since she can not post for
a week or two, to show her she will be missed, by sharing some entertainment.

Okay, on to the next subject.   I mean on to things to do.