--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <wayback71@...> wrote:

> Barry W, I found the third season of The Killing to be
> really excellent. A terrific performance by Peter
> Saarsgard.

I enjoyed the first two seasons, just not as much
as the original Danish series. But it was just a
matter of time, and not having enough of it right
now; I'll probably catch up later.

> Two movies you might like:  The Sound of My Voice with
> Britt Marling and also I am Love with Tilda Swinton.

I thought "The Sound Of My Voice" was great, and
have heard great things about "I Am Love," but
haven't seen it yet.

I'm still trying to find a copy of Joss Whedon's
"Much Ado About Nothing." That's the flick I most
want to see.