Wanting enlightenment?! I've heard that the master is meant to trick our ego
into allowing us onto a spiritual path. For rajasic me that was when Maharishi
said we would fulfill all our desires (-:

________________________________
 From: RoryGoff <roryg...@hotmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2013 10:04 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Meditators

> Michael, I said that the master takes on the responsibility TO HELP that
> person get enlightened.

Ha! Yes, far more often than not it appears that person doesn't really WANT to
get enlightened. Not with their whole heart and soul and mind, anyway, not
right now, right here, more than anything else in the world. Too many illusions
about what enlightenment means, and how this right here and now can't possibly
be That...