--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@...> wrote:

> Ha! Yes, far more often than not it appears that person doesn't really WANT
> to get enlightened. Not with their whole heart and soul and mind, anyway, not
> right now, right here, more than anything else in the world. Too many
> illusions about what enlightenment means, and how this right here and now
> can't possibly be That...

I am sorry if this sounds odd; it has been a sore spot with me for some time,
some of these wavicles of Us who claim they want us and then fight us tooth and
nail when we try to bring them home! For some of us it can be quite a painful
dance for a while. But understandable, seeing as they may deep-down see Us as
death...