--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "emptybill" <emptybill@...> wrote:

> But are you free enough not to need
> to indulge in exaggerated claims?

Barry has always indulged in exaggerated claims.

The problem with Barry is that some people, not
knowing any better, take what he says seriously.

Add these to Ann's list: I am free to ignore the
quack peddling harmful remedies to the gullible;
or the radio talk-show host lying about a
politician; or the person spreading false rumors
about his neighbor's wife.