> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@>
> wrote:
> >
> > I'm referring to Barry being hugely in favor of posting
> > limits that are, at this point, all about Judy. Which
> > is not to say that others are not equally focused on Barry.
>
> 206 posts' worth this past week, either replying
> to something I posted, or mentioning me, just from
> the four core members of the MGC alone. Overall,
> subtracting the posts *I* made from the total, I'm
> mentioned or cited in over a third of all posts.

We already know your math is highly suspect as is your propensity to tell the
truth. Why should I start believing you now? And what is with all the whinging?
Grow up. If you don't want attention then either stop posting all together or
at least stop being a dick half the time. How's this for a percentage: you talk
about yourself 100% of the time.