Rory - I'm glad to hear you are doing well.

I can't believe I'm now saying this but please leave me out of your posts
because now I'm worried about your extreme fragility and "my bug up my ass"
brutality sending you to hospital again.(I'm extremely serious, concerned yet
also find disturbingly hilarious)

Let me say this - I now realize that there are physical implications in
questioning people's delusional beliefs as well and I wish to leave you alone
and it may be in your best interest to leave me out because I'm extremely
allergic to dishonesty and people misquoting, misrepresenting me and then I
will be forced to respond.

A good thing now is you can once again start claims of your invincibility,
enlightenment, discuss your philosophy and bananagrams and I will not even
bother. Not for a while, not after all this drama.

Ravi.