--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@> wrote:
> >
> > > We really didn't
> > > need another person making shit up. Where on *earth*
> > > did you get the idea I was upset with Rory for not
> > > "pointing out Barry's evilness"?? You are hallucinating.
> > > Ask Rory if he thinks that was the case.
> >
> -- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, iranitea <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Maybe just try to read Rory's post, it should answer it.
>
> Just to try to clarify, iranitea, I thought both Ravi and
> Judy were probably upset with me not because I didn't
> "point out Barry's evilness," but because I was attempting
> a civil rapprochement with Barry.

Absolutely not the case with me. I'm sorry, but that's
just ridiculous. Why on earth would you think that? What
did I say that gave you that idea?

> I honestly still don't know what really set them off so
> suddenly.

I already suggested you go back and look at my posts to
you, Rory, and you declined. What "set me off" was the
two specific things you said that I reacted negatively
to. You don't have to wonder about any other cause.