> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, iranitea <no_reply@> wrote:
> <snip>
> > Look, you do demonize Barry constantly. I have no problem with
> > him, but you have a long history of obsessing on him, and easily
> > applying the same labels, and words, for example LIAR, to all
> > others and lump them together as a group. That's your tactics.
> > It's called guilt by association. You even get upset, if somebody
> > tries to stay neutral, like Rory recently, and not point out his
> > evilness. Same with Robin, Curtis was accused by him to be
> > 'dishonest', because he regarded Barry as a friend. Can't be.
>
> You should only know.
>
> Look, this is just more nutty fantasizing. This is the
> sort of thing Barry does all the time.

And where he is right he is right.

> We really didn't
> need another person making shit up. Where on *earth*
> did you get the idea I was upset with Rory for not
> "pointing out Barry's evilness"?? You are hallucinating.
> Ask Rory if he thinks that was the case.

Maybe just try to read Rory's post, it should answer it.

> > I was, at the time, surprised and even shocked by the tone
> > in the private email, which included the admission to your
> > anger.
>
> Ohhhhhh, *pooooor* iranitea, shocked by somebody's anger!
>
> Jeez, what are you, six years old?

Little stupid, at the time, I didn't expect this from you. I didn't yet realize
this was your Modus Operandi. Yeah, stupid to not have realized this earlier.

> That was *December 2011* and you're still gnashing your
> teeth about it? You're still trying to "get" me because
> I got angry with you?

I am not trying to GET you, that's your fantasy. You are the one of having a
habit of dwelling in the past, of constantly referring to some old posts. You
are the one who basically sleeps in the archive, not me. I'm only responding to
you in kind, stupid.

> Maybe you should take up meditation. You've been away
> for a year now, right?

Not a year, can't count?

> And you come back with guns
> blazing because an old post had wrong attributions?

Oops, is that forbidden? When I see my name with all wrong things I never said?
Sorry, You have called my Liar and all sort of names, right? you are intent of
chasing everybody out, who disagrees with your favorite Teddy Bear of any time.

I have every right to point out a factual mistake.

> What were you doing while you were away? Sure doesn't
> sound as though you were making any spiritual progress.

Yep, short of any arguments, make a personal attack. Looking at this forum, on
which you spend time daily, and which seems to be one of your major projects in
your life, I don't think my absence has deprived me of any spiritual progress.
To even think that anything you say here, has anything to do with your
spiritual progress is kind of silly. This is not really the place, to talk
about spiritual progress.

> > Instead of having this same kind of silly dialogue private,
> > I had decided to take it public on FFL, with all your silly
> > accusations.
>
> Ve-ry *smart*, Ma-ri-a, ve-ry *smart*.
>
> <snicker>

Actually, I don't regret it. It's good, because it creates clarity.

Okay, I'm out for today, it's late here.

This is my impression of my short revisit to FFL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8g3fqchasU