--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, iranitea <no_reply@...> wrote:
<snip>
> Look, you do demonize Barry constantly. I have no problem with
> him, but you have a long history of obsessing on him, and easily
> applying the same labels, and words, for example LIAR, to all
> others and lump them together as a group. That's your tactics.
> It's called guilt by association. You even get upset, if somebody
> tries to stay neutral, like Rory recently, and not point out his
> evilness. Same with Robin, Curtis was accused by him to be
> 'dishonest', because he regarded Barry as a friend. Can't be.

You should only know.

Look, this is just more nutty fantasizing. This is the
sort of thing Barry does all the time. We really didn't
need another person making shit up. Where on *earth*
did you get the idea I was upset with Rory for not
"pointing out Barry's evilness"?? You are hallucinating.
Ask Rory if he thinks that was the case.

> I was, at the time, surprised and even shocked by the tone
> in the private email, which included the admission to your
> anger.

Ohhhhhh, *pooooor* iranitea, shocked by somebody's anger!

Jeez, what are you, six years old?

That was *December 2011* and you're still gnashing your
teeth about it? You're still trying to "get" me because
I got angry with you?

Maybe you should take up meditation. You've been away
for a year now, right? And you come back with guns
blazing because an old post had wrong attributions?
What were you doing while you were away? Sure doesn't
sound as though you were making any spiritual progress.

> Instead of having this same kind of silly dialogue private,
> I had decided to take it public on FFL, with all your silly
> accusations.

Ve-ry *smart*, Ma-ri-a, ve-ry *smart*.

<snicker>