-- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, iranitea <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Maybe just try to read Rory's post, it should answer it.

Just to try to clarify, iranitea, I thought both Ravi and Judy were probably
upset with me not because I didn't "point out Barry's evilness," but because I
was attempting a civil rapprochement with Barry. I honestly still don't know
what really set them off so suddenly. On the other hand, maybe it doesn't
really matter much. Life is funny; I think (at the risk of sounding as if I
believe something delusional) perhaps we always get what we need. Feedback is a
good thing, painful though it may sometimes be.

*L*L*L*