Yep, went back and read posts 312097 and 299555.

I pointed out to the "Muni of Monte Cassino" (a number of times)
that none of the descriptions of his purported "Unity Consciousness"
conform to Shankara's explanations - whether in the BrahmaSutraBhasya,
UpanishadBhasya or BhagavadGitaBhasya.

Such "grand enlightenment" appears to have been Robin's own
neo-Advaitic epiphanies later aggrandized and grafted upon Maharishi's
explanations. Maharishi's descriptions themselves are a form of
neo-yogic advaita and Robin was unwilling to tacitly match his own
purported "enlightenment" with the explanations of traditional
advaita. He wouldn't even continue a conversation bringing it up for
consideration.

This unwillingness was, for me, a clue to Robin's delusive
self-absorption .

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "emilymae.reyn"  wrote:

> I re-read the whole piece - pretty interesting, really. Jason, did you
read the link to the larger post?  If you are commenting on the snips -
in this case - you are missing the "reality".

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Jason" jedi_spock@ wrote:

Khomeini was