--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6569@...> wrote:

> Perhaps that is why religions, in general, encourage the
> suppression of homosexual activity, so that it remains
> only in that transitional incarnation instead of piling
> up from life- time to life- time. In other-words, if those
> *tendencies*are  not suppressed, they become stronger the
> next time. M has always said that the purpose of religion
> is to protect the evolution of the soul.

Or perhaps that attitude toward homosexuality is
all ignorant crap, and people are born gay because
*they* had that attitude in a previous lifetime,
and this time around need to experience what it
feels like to be discriminated against.

Maybe that attitude is currently in the process of
diminishing because the straight folks alive today
learned that lesson in *their* previous lifetimes.
Maybe in another generation or so nobody will be
able to understand why it was ever thought that
there was anything wrong with being gay.