--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> Seraphita, Michael Newton, writes books about the bardo, what happens
between lives, etc. He says that souls are able to choose whether to
have a "learning lessons" life or a cushy life. That actually before we
come in, we are offered a choice of 3 or 4 lives. And I like your idea
of God as artist.

I must have chosen somewhere between those options you present - though
I priotitsed the cushy option. Maybe I just need a well-deserved rest.
  The point I wish to emphasise is that if the Advaitan view is correct,
we (the One Self) really are experiencing all the lives that human
beings are capable off -"we" are all the One Self.
The downside of this view is that I must necessarily actually be Pee-wee
Herman! .
.