Ann, I don't remember when I first heard the word dharma, but safe to say over
35 years ago. I would say that a person in their dharma has an ease and flow
about them, active without being frantic, calm without being dull. I'd say
further that the ultimate dharma is to realize and live, on the physical,
mental and emotional levels that one is in harmony with everyone and everything
else.

On Thursday, October 10, 2013 11:08 AM, "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com"