It is a fact that here are no bija mantras mentioned in the Rig Veda. So, how would the SSRS know any bijas from being a Vedic Pandit?

There are no bija mantras mentioned by Patanjali. The historical Buddha doesn't mention any bija mantras. So, the bija mantras usage must have come AFTER the rise of Buddhism (463 BC) in India and Patanjali's Yoga Sutras (200 BC).

The Siddha tradition of using bija mantras can be traced back to the Vajrayana Buddhism which probably began at Odisha, or in the modern day Swat Valley in what is now Pakistan during the Gupta Age. Vajrayana Buddhism is esoteric, in the sense that the transmission of certain teachings only occurs directly from teacher to student during an initiation or empowerment and cannot be simply learned from a book.

So, SSRS get the bija mantras from MMY without even becoming a TM teacher - it has not been established where and from whom MMY got the list of bijas, but you only get one bija in TM - so how did MMY and SSRS get to know all the bija mantras? They probably read about the bija mantras in a yoga book. Because no TM teacher would give out seventeen different bijas to one student. Go figure.