Given the well intentioned, but chaotic writings of the book, it hardly seems
appropriate to capitalize "the bible".

It is considered scripture by many, but is such a mangled mess of
consciousness, through endless additions and translations, that it provides
little more than a series of deep thoughts. I would never take such an
anecdotal collection as an authority, for anything. Common sense, experience,
and reflection are far better teachers.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 You're talking apples and oranges, sorry, your comparisons don't work. Even
both doctors in the video admitted that there is NO benchmark to establish the
veracity of trangenderism, it's considered a disorder, it may very well be, but
does that justify cutting off ones penis shaft?

 The world at large is ignorant of that which brings REAL happiness, including
the parents (who abdicated their parental role to a mere child) and the
'Doctor' who later enabled this mixed up child to becomes neither a full MAN or
WOMAN. It is now an *IT* or a hybrid if you will, not natural at all for the
human kingdom IMHO.

 Doesn't mean you don't love someone like that or give them all the respect a
human being deserves, for even the Bible admonishes us to love our neighbors as
ourselves. This is a discussion about the subject, not an effort to be
judgmental.

 "And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest
not the beam that is in thine own eye?" King James

 In a much more esoteric explanation, a human is more than just a 'physical'
body, they have a *matrix* (the subtle etheric body) from which this human body
is formed, "how do you change that???" That archetype determined that that
physical body shall be male or female, nothing will change that, IMO and
understanding.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Complicated subject wgm, and not one that you or I could give any definitive
reading on. If you disagree with people modifying their bodies with surgery and
hormones then you must certainly have a problem with those who use artificial
limbs, indulge in plastic surgery, use hormones as a means of birth control or
for treating prostate cancer (among other things), not to mention people who
wear hair pieces. For that matter, allowing two separate humans procreate to
create a third person who is a byproduct of two genetic pools might be a bit
iffy...who knows if any of this would be in 'God's plan'.

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 I found this story to be rather disturbing in that the 'parents' were acting
more as 'enablers' (as well as the doctors). It reminded me of the fabled story
of the Lost Continent of Atlantis where they were creating men that were half
animal and half man. Ultimately nature (the Gods, or the laws of nature)
destroyed Atlantis in an effort to maintain balance in the World.

 Transgendered Humans are 'mans' creation, not God's, as such it throws off the
balance and equilibrium of what MMY called the "Divine Plan", these *hormone
modified humans* are an invention of Man, can you imagine what will happen when
we are able to make *genetically modified humans*, all kinds of freaks will
appear unless we cooperate with natural law to the best of our ability to
understand that law.

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <emilymaenot@...> wrote:

 Thanks for posting.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote: