I disagree. My information came from mainstream medical articles on both brittle diabetes and type 3. Judy just wants to be the center of attention and will knock down anyone who takes it from her (she will deny this of course). I often write about things from memory because I'm not OCD about facts. "Exactism" is a mental affliction in the Internet age. In would be impolite if we all sat around a table discussing these things and pausing to check our facts on the Internet using our smart phones before saying anything.