Musta meant axle-rod.

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <turquoiseb@...> wrote:

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
wrote:

 > Dukha is the opposite of sukha. Kha as in Chaos (khaos).
 > It literally means a bad (du) axle-hole vs good (su) axle-hole.

 Who exactly are you calling an axle-hole? :-)

 > ---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com mailto:fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com,
 > sharelong60@ wrote:
 >
 > Card, I can see at least 2 ways to interpret this quote. One possible
 meaning is that for the person in CC, there is the infinite Self and the
 finite non Self and that duality itself causes misery. OR the person in
 CC realizes that all, meaning the world, is a field of change, misery
 rather than of permanent bliss.

 > In another quote, Maharishi translates dukham as danger: avert the
 danger which has not arisen. Heyam dukham anagatam.

 > On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 2:31 AM, "cardemaister@" cardemaister@
 wrote:

 > According to YS II 15: [blah blah blah...]...duHkham eva sarvam
 vivekinaH ... everything (sarvam) [is] only (eva) duHkha for a vivekin.

 > duHkha 1 mfn. (according to grammarians properly written %{duS-kha}
 and said to be from %{dus} and %{kha} [cf. %{su-kha4}] ; but more
 probably a Pra1kritized form for %{duH-stha} q.v.) uneasy ,
 uncomfortable , unpleasant , difficult R. Hariv. (compar. %{-tara} MBh.
 R.) ; n. (ifc. f. %{A}) uneasiness , pain , sorrow , trouble ,
 difficulty S3Br. xiv ,