Well,  I must admit, I've been quite impressed by Judy's one word accurate
descriptions of the tone of Share's posts.  Judy has the maturity to take
responsibility for her language; Share doesn't.  Simple.  Can you imagine how
poor Share would have behaved if someone went after her appearance and
particularly if it was Judy, Ann or me?  It's a cowardly thing to do and she
can spin it any way she wants; she's a bullshit artist.  And, that's all from
me today.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Yep, here's authfriend taking the "nasty/vicious quotient of [her] opponent's
posts down a level":

 Share snarled:
 Share pleaded:
 Share babbled:
 Share spewed:
 Share blubbered:
 Share bleated:

 All from recent posts. Why can't you be honest about what you do, authfriend?
You are always babbling/spewing/blubbering/snarling about how honest you are
and how dishonest your opponents are, but why can't you just admit that you
love to be mean, nasty, and vicious? You get pleasure out of it, which is why
you do it on this forum day after day, week after week, month after month, year
after year. It satisfies something inside you, although what that might be,
only you know.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 I think in the heat of battle, as it were, the other guy--and/or his or her
supporters--often experiences my posts to be much more "nasty and vicious" than
they actually are. I'm frequently surprised when I reread my own posts from
some epic argument to realize how restrained they were and how I instinctively
took the nasty/vicious quotient of my opponent's posts down a level with each
response rather than escalating it.

 I think the perception of "nasty and vicious" is directly proportional to how
accurate my criticisms are. I'm sure you won't agree, but that's why I say
you'd have a hard time backing up your accusation. You're remembering your
emotional response rather than the tone of my posts themselves.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Of course you think that, because you seem unaware of how you come across on
this forum.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 I think you'd have a real hard time backing that up in my case, feste. But a
no-brainer that Barry would be at the top of the list.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 With all this recent talk about "vicious" and "nasty" posts, if one were to
take a year's worth of FFL posts and list by poster all the posts that might
reasonably be considered either vicious or nasty, there would be two posters at
the top of the list, way ahead of any others. These would of course be
authfriend and turquoise b. Share would be well down on the list.