 From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf OfBuck@...
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 11:55 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: A story of
devotion

 Yes, to protect the very existence of our FFL community group we should close
the membership at least of 'indifferent_netizen'/ or whoever that is here,
before Yahoo catches up with us as a group for tolerating these kinds of unkind
posts. There is a very real and present danger to the whole FFL group letting
this writer and some of these other people write their hateful unkind abusive
speech here.  It is time.
 Already done.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <Buck> wrote:

 Thanks Rick. You did the right thing to protect us all.
 -Buck

<Buck> wrote:
 “Yahoo Groups, in its sole discretion, may terminate or remove any content,
Group or your Yahoo ID immediately and without notice if (a) Yahoo believes
that you have acted inconsistently with the spirit or the letter of the Yahoo
Terms of Service or the Yahoo Groups Guidelines, or (b) Yahoo believes you have
violated or tried to violate the rights of others. Please help us keep Yahoo
Groups an enjoyable and positive experience. If you see a Group or content that
violates our rules, please let us know.”

 Yes. This here is about the survival of our FFL list.

 Dear FFL, now more clearly than even before it is getting to be time to avert
the danger of ultimate termination to our FFL group community before it becomes
too late. Shutting the Fairfieldlife forum down has been tried by subversion
like this before. We must act to protect ourselves. I call upon the moderation
of this community to close the membership of this hooligan
'indifferent_netizen' masquerading such hateful thought on the pages of our FFL.
 -Buck