Emily and Judy, I don't feel bitterness or indignation or resentment towards
Ann. These are all your biased interpretations.

On Monday, December 16, 2013 12:09 PM, "emilymae...@yahoo.com"
<emilymae...@yahoo.com> wrote:

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

Share: LOL!  Read your own words.  You are holding *some feeling I identified
as possibly resentment* (is it fear Share?  What feeling is it?) because you
think Ann has expressed disapproval of your apologies (what apologies, if I may
be so bold, have you ever made?) and also you are clearly (insert some feeling
here) about thinking Ann has been snarky (not that you ever are, right?)
therefore, you have determined that you don't need to take any responsibility
for what you say.  The definition of "resentment" is: "bitter indignation at
having been treated unfairly."  Now, what about my supposition is wrong again?

Emily, many times in the past Ann has expressed disapproval of my apologies.
Therefore, why would I apologize to her?! It doesn't even make sense given her
attitude about it. Also, I think you are biased about this, ignoring all the
times Ann has been snarky towards and or about me and focusing on this event
when I expressed a negative opinion about her. For me, this invalidates what
you have to say.

Emily, your first sentence is the way that bullies communicate. They make a
statement about how another person feels inside without acknowledging it as
their opinion.

On Monday, December 16, 2013 11:18 AM, "emilymaenot@..." <emilymaenot@...>