That is wonderful, wonderful. I am not sure why I find this sound, this music
so expansive and exhilarating. Maybe it is a combination of the acoustics
echoing off the beauty of the spires and around the intricate filligree of the
cathedral screens and stonework. It all contributes to this timeless sort of
forgotten memory feeling I get, as if this music, the nature of the this sound
is really ancient and imbedded in my DNA.

 I thought you might find this interesting. A very close and dear family friend
of ours has an organ installed in his townhouse in Portland Maine. Here are
some links to his home and instrument:

http://pipedreams.publicradio.org/gallery/us_northeast/maine/portland_plumb_hope-jones.shtml

http://pipedreams.publicradio.org/gallery/us_northeast/maine/portland_plumb_hope-jones.shtml

 Go to photo 18 for more info: