---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 All hail to the animation of organ music!  I love the Bach Fugue and also
loved the Beethoven Fugue that Bob posted (thank you bOb). I have never seen
organ footwork like this before; amazing.

 Ann wrote:

 << That Bach Fugue made my morning so far. Much better than Leonard (sorry
bOb). >>

 Ain't that something? I swear, if I get to choose my next incarnation, it'll
be as an organist so I can play that piece.

 But I want to play it in a church on a real organ. Listen to a little of this
(the organ was built in the 15th century):

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DavkEOQ_hco
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DavkEOQ_hco

 Note that the low notes are played with the feet! See here:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QpwDHOfZeg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QpwDHOfZeg

 Music is such a sublime mystery, and it makes such a mockery of materialism.
Anybody who can fit music into a materialist framework simply isn't really
listening to it.

 Case in point:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WhPUqpaRp4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WhPUqpaRp4