<< What may escape you is that the content of your posts are mostly the same.
So, in that manner the quantity doesn't matter.  Whether you take a look at
number one, or number 20 or number 150 of your posts, it is the same content. >>

 I'm truly sorry you are so undiscerning.

 << And unfortunately, not particularly interesting, except in some instances.

 I learned long ago that "interesting" is in the eye of the beholder.

 << I find Richard to be pretty entertaining and informative.  Now, I know what
that does to you,

 You know that it makes me snicker? Really?

  but it may be something you need to live with.